Dr. Rohit Kapoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Kapoor?

Find another doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

The office is really dirty. I was with my family member getting chemo. It happened a few days ago, that a patient wife found a mouse under the patient chair. When I heard. I wanted to get out and I was worried. Then the head nurse didn't say sorry and also that so call manager didn't say sorry. They don't care. They want your money. This place got to go. The doctor is not friendly. I think he is there for the money. Not helping people that needs the help.

Find another doctor!

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Staff sucks! Especially the head nurse who seems to be in charge of everything. Her answer to everythinh is no or to ignor you or act disinterested and uncaring. Dr doesn't seem to care. All about their bottom line. Money first, will delay your treatment if they aren't paid first. Won't help with discounts, grants, etc. You have to do all the work yourself. If anything is pending on treatment day they will refuse treatment. Cold and uncaring. Facility is sub par. No wifi, no tv, no nutrition, nothing... Once we switched drs the difference was night and day.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

DR. KAPOOR IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS

Posted on September 28th, 2013

I've been going here for the last 2 1/2 years. I'm in there every other week for chemo & every time I'm in there they have new staff. Plus the one that has been there the longest isn't the friendliest. I trusted Dr Kapoor when I first got there & he has helped me but his attitude & bedside manner has changed in the last year. And it's not for the better. I feel more like a dollar amount now then a patient. Looking to find another dr.

High Turn OVER IN STAFF

Posted on June 6th, 2012

VERY SCARY TO HAVE A DIFFERENT NURSE JUST ABOUT EVERYTIME YOU GO IN. TRY HAVING A NEW NURSE DRAW BLOOD OR ACCESS YOUR MEDIPORT...NOT FUN AT ALL. WHY SUCH A HIGH TURN OVER. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE LOSSING GOOD NURSES TO ROOKIES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!!!

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend dr kapoo either. while my mom was in hospital, he was never around and we always had to ask one of her other dr's what was going on. I also wish we had changed dr's to one we felt more comfortable with.

Posted on August 7th, 2010

fine doctor.

Stacy

Posted on March 25th, 2010

Diagnosed with stage 2 colorectal cancer at age 27. Let me make my treatment decisions, stood by me and I am 5 years cancer free

Posted on February 5th, 2010

I would NEVER recommend Kapoor to anyone.

Never any Problems

Posted on November 4th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Kapoor for more than ten years. As a patient, I can say without question that Dr. Kapoor has a drive and dedication that ensures the safety and wellfare of his patients. He is open for communication, with me as a patient as well as my mother when she came to office appointemnts while I was undergoing treatments, and now my wife who is far better at asking the right questions than I. He has true patience and kindness in my often stubborn non-compliance, and has true concern that I am doing well.

Posted on October 27th, 2017