A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kedia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kedia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kedia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit V Kedia MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohit V. Kedia practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kedia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.