Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kedia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kedia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kedia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kedia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit V Kedia MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohit V. Kedia practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kedia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lufkin, TX.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.