Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kedia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kedia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedia
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kedia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kedia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedia graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Kedia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit V Kedia MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohit V. Kedia practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kedia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Kedia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lufkin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Augustine, TX and Jasper, TX.
See Lufkin Internists and Lufkin Cardiologists.