A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Khanna, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Khanna, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khanna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Kumar Khanna MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohit K. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Rohit Khanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Khanna practices Neurological Surgery near Daytona Beach, FL.
See Daytona Beach Neurological Surgeons.