A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kohli, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kohli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kohli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Kohli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Kohli practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kohli has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Kohli practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Liberty Township, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Pediatric Surgeons.