Learn more about Dr. Rohit Kohli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Kohli, Pediatrician, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohli
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kohli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Kohli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohli graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Kohli has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Kohli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Kohli practice?
- Dr. Rohit Kohli has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Kohli practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians, Cincinnati Gastroenterologists, and Cincinnati Hepatologists.