Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohit Patel
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Florida Hospital Tampa, Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa and Florida Hospital Carrollwood. Dr. Patel has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rohit Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Rohit Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.
Dr. Lizette Hernandez
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi27
Dr. Renato Concepcion
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tampa, FL 0 mi32