Dr. Rohit Patel Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Patel?

my doc

Posted on October 1st, 2011

He has been my doctor for about 13 years...He is very good about sending you to other doctors and to get test done...I like him a lot..But the last 2 years it seems something is slipping..But I will stick with him because everyone goes thru bad times...He also talks where you can understand what is going on ..He doesn't use words the patients don't understand..

A doctor who does NOT care

Posted on February 22nd, 2010

Today I tried to get an appointment to see Dr. Patel about getting refered to a pain mangement specialist for my shoulder that I had surgery on 2 years ago. He prescribes me vicodin and told me in past visits that I would need to see a pain managemant specialist if they no longer worked. Well I called the specialist and they said I need a referal from my primary doctor. When I called to get an appointment I was refused for reasons unknown. I was just told NO! This is not the only occasion I have had problems with Dr. Patel. I have waited 45 minutes to an hour for an appointment I was on time to. He has also agrued me over how my body was feeling. Any doctor who tells their patient how he or she feels is unprofessional.He is the worst doctor I have ever been to. My mother and grandmother a

Posted on July 31st, 2016