Dr. Rohit Mahajani Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rohit Mahajani?

Posted on May 20th, 2016

excellent dr

Posted on March 5th, 2016

He was extremely caring and he listen to my husbands problem and got him in the next morning to do an EGD. Compassnate and was very sincere and he cared! I will recommend him to everyone!

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Office staff is courteous, professional, very pleasant. Having someone look up into your insides is embarrassing and something you just don't want to have done. Dr Muhajani was amazing and dispelled all my fear, trepidation and anxiety.

Very caring doctor and excellent office staff

Posted on May 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Mahajani's office for last 2.5 years. I have never had issue with this practice or the doctor. The staff goes extra mile to help me. When I had issues with my insurance with one of the medication, the nurse waited after hours for me to go pick up samples while I wait for my insurance to approve my meds. They are very prompt at reporting my test results back to me. The doctor does not insist on office visit to discuss the test results. They do not force you into the office unless you absolutely need it. Doctor hears my concerns and never in a rush to be done. He is genuinely interested in helping me. I would highly recommend this doctor.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST! HE IS CARING AND TAKES PLENTY OF TIME TO TALK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. HE IS THE ONE TO SEE IF YOU NEED A COLONOSCOPY!

Excellent!

Posted on December 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Mahajani for 10 years. He is a kind, gentle doctor. He never fails to ask how everything in my life is, not just my health. I love that about him! My colonoscopies have gone well and he has accurately diagnosed my conditions. He is intelligent and I trust him completely.

Posted on October 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mahajani has to be one of the most caring doctors I know.When I had my colonoscopy, he even came to the holding area and walked along side my bed to the procedure room.Whatever anyone says about him being test crazy or not caring about your financial staus is so untrue.I have known him for years and I love him!

He was very nice, listened and was gentle with me :)

Posted on August 25th, 2010

I've only seen him once but when I did the wait wasn't too bad, he listened to me and was very gentle and communicated well with me when he examined me. Very nice and I don't know about what the other on here are saying but I didn't feel pressured at all money wise.

Don't waste your time with this salesman!

Posted on February 28th, 2010

I can ofeten tolerate a long wait time or even a rude, unprofessional staff such as Dr Mahajanis but what I cannot tolerate is the obvious sales tactics. The high pressure for multiple procedures despite how many times Ive explained my financial situation. Never has there been any mentioning of a williness to work with me in order for me to recive the care that he so highly reccomends. He is insistent on me doing all of these surgeries and tests but when I mention I dont have any money, suddenly its not so important. The staff is also rude and uncaring. They also used cuss words which the manager didnt seem to identify a problem with that. i heard the check out girl arguing with someone over the phone at her desk before slamming the phone down and bad mouthing who ever she was arguing with.

No Valley Gastroenterology for me please.

Posted on June 27th, 2009

If you are interested in receiving uneccessary procedures and very high dollar office bills than this is the guy for you! 10 minutes with him will be charged at $487 whather you are insured or not. It becomes clear that even after you express concerns regarding expenses that he is only interested in one thing...your money! He pushes for procedures in such a relentless fashion that he starts to appear greedy and uncaring.

Posted on January 7th, 2009