Dr. Rohit Mahajani MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

May 20th, 2016
excellent dr

March 4th, 2016
He was extremely caring and he listen to my husbands problem and got him in the next morning to do an EGD. Compassnate and was very sincere and he cared! I will recommend him to everyone!

January 29th, 2016
Office staff is courteous, professional, very pleasant. Having someone look up into your insides is embarrassing and something you just don't want to have done. Dr Muhajani was amazing and dispelled all my fear, trepidation and anxiety.

May 6th, 2015
Very caring doctor and excellent office staff
I have been going to Dr.Mahajani's office for last 2.5 years. I have never had issue with this practice or the doctor. The staff goes extra mile to help me. When I had issues with my insurance with one of the medication, the nurse waited after hours for me to go pick up samples while I wait for my insurance to approve my meds. They are very prompt at reporting my test results back to me. The doctor does not insist on office visit to discuss the test results. They do not force you into the office unless you absolutely need it. Doctor hears my concerns and never in a rush to be done. He is genuinely interested in helping me. I would highly recommend this doctor.

July 18th, 2012
THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST! HE IS CARING AND TAKES PLENTY OF TIME TO TALK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. HE IS THE ONE TO SEE IF YOU NEED A COLONOSCOPY!

December 24th, 2011
Excellent!
I have been seeing Dr. Mahajani for 10 years. He is a kind, gentle doctor. He never fails to ask how everything in my life is, not just my health. I love that about him! My colonoscopies have gone well and he has accurately diagnosed my conditions. He is intelligent and I trust him completely.

October 23rd, 2011
Dr. Mahajani has to be one of the most caring doctors I know.When I had my colonoscopy, he even came to the holding area and walked along side my bed to the procedure room.Whatever anyone says about him being test crazy or not caring about your financial staus is so untrue.I have known him for years and I love him!

August 25th, 2010
He was very nice, listened and was gentle with me :)
I've only seen him once but when I did the wait wasn't too bad, he listened to me and was very gentle and communicated well with me when he examined me. Very nice and I don't know about what the other on here are saying but I didn't feel pressured at all money wise.

February 28th, 2010
Don't waste your time with this salesman!
I can ofeten tolerate a long wait time or even a rude, unprofessional staff such as Dr Mahajanis but what I cannot tolerate is the obvious sales tactics. The high pressure for multiple procedures despite how many times Ive explained my financial situation. Never has there been any mentioning of a williness to work with me in order for me to recive the care that he so highly reccomends. He is insistent on me doing all of these surgeries and tests but when I mention I dont have any money, suddenly its not so important. The staff is also rude and uncaring. They also used cuss words which the manager didnt seem to identify a problem with that. i heard the check out girl arguing with someone over the phone at her desk before slamming the phone down and bad mouthing who ever she was arguing with.

June 27th, 2009
No Valley Gastroenterology for me please.
If you are interested in receiving uneccessary procedures and very high dollar office bills than this is the guy for you! 10 minutes with him will be charged at $487 whather you are insured or not. It becomes clear that even after you express concerns regarding expenses that he is only interested in one thing...your money! He pushes for procedures in such a relentless fashion that he starts to appear greedy and uncaring.

January 6th, 2009