Gastroenterologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 18th, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS THE BEST! HE IS CARING AND TAKES PLENTY OF TIME TO TALK AND ANSWER QUESTIONS. HE IS THE ONE TO SEE IF YOU NEED A COLONOSCOPY!

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Dec 24th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Mahajani for 10 years. He is a kind, gentle doctor. He never fails to ask how everything in my life is, not just my health. I love that about him! My colonoscopies have gone well and he has accurately diagnosed my conditions. He is intelligent and I trust him completely.

Oct 23rd, 2011

Dr. Mahajani has to be one of the most caring doctors I know.When I had my colonoscopy, he even came to the holding area and walked along side my bed to the procedure room.Whatever anyone says about him being test crazy or not caring about your financial staus is so untrue.I have known him for years and I love him!

Best Doctor of Gastroentrology show details Best Doctor of Gastroentrology
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr.Rohit mahajani is the best & expert doctor in Gastroentrology. His treatng style,accurate diagnosis & prescription is excellent.I wish him all success & may God bless...Keep it up..Haritheesan Peethambaran

He was very nice, listened and was gentle with me :) show details He was very nice, listened and was gentle with me :)
by Lisette on Aug 25th, 2010

I've only seen him once but when I did the wait wasn't too bad, he listened to me and was very gentle and communicated well with me when he examined me. Very nice and I don't know about what the other on here are saying but I didn't feel pressured at all money wise.

Don't waste your time with this salesman! show details Don't waste your time with this salesman!
Feb 28th, 2010

I can ofeten tolerate a long wait time or even a rude, unprofessional staff such as Dr Mahajanis but what I cannot tolerate is the obvious sales tactics. The high pressure for multiple procedures despite how many times Ive explained my financial situation. Never has there been any mentioning of a williness to work with me in order for me to recive the care that he so highly reccomends. He is insistent on me doing all of these surgeries and tests but when I mention I dont have any money, suddenly its not so important. The staff is also rude and uncaring. They also used cuss words which the manager didnt seem to identify a problem with that. i heard the check out girl arguing with someone over the phone at her desk before slamming the phone down and bad mouthing who ever she was arguing with.

No Valley Gastroenterology for me please. show details No Valley Gastroenterology for me please.
Jun 27th, 2009

If you are interested in receiving uneccessary procedures and very high dollar office bills than this is the guy for you! 10 minutes with him will be charged at $487 whather you are insured or not. It becomes clear that even after you express concerns regarding expenses that he is only interested in one thing...your money! He pushes for procedures in such a relentless fashion that he starts to appear greedy and uncaring.

by Kistome on Jan 6th, 2009