Learn more about Dr. Rohit Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Malik
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Malik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Malik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Malik MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Malik practice?
- Dr. Rohit Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Malik practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.