Dr. Rohit Malik MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 7 reviews

May 29th, 2015
Dr. Malik is a wonderful man and outstanding Doctor. I have been going to him for over 15 years for an ongoing ailment and would trust him with my life, which he actually saved those 15 years ago. He is an expert in his field and I would sing his praises to anyone with any type of gastro problem.

May 11th, 2015
Dr. Malik is one of the smartest, caring, Dr's I know!! He treats each patient as if they're his only one!! I highly recommend him!

November 14th, 2014
Fantastic doctor.

March 14th, 2014
Dr. Malik should use a voice recorder before, during & after procedures
I don't know whether it is the rush of moving patients through procedures too fast; therefore confusing patients or whether it is poor communication between Dr. Malik, the nurses & staff or not. I do know my husband and I were told. (a) I had an "ulcer" and my esophagus was stretched ( you can begin taking Ibuprophin in a week.) after the first procedure. (b) Two weeks later, we were told my Pyloris was stretched both times by Dr. Malik. He also told my husband I that I was not to eat red meat. BUT, My husband and I were told my esophagus had been stretched and I could take asperin in 7 days by the nurse as I was preparing to leave Out Patient Services. She did hand me a piece of paper with my diagnosis on it (I don't think she knew what the diagnosis was therefore she said my esophagus was stretched. At least she did say I was to eat no red meat. (c) When I called to get the facts straight from Dr. Malik's office, I was told again By the person on the phone,I had my esophagus stretched, After telling her there was a problem, she finally put me through to Dr. Malik's nurse. She confirmed the fact that I did have my Phyloris stretched. His nurse's record did not match what my husband and I had been told by Dr. Malik himself about what I could and could not eat. It is a serious problem that could have serious consequences. I really hope Dr. Malik can get this problem straightened out because he is an excellent doctor. I have never experienced this in past years and hope it never happens again. I really should change doctors but my trust in Dr. Malik's ability to do his actual job is still there. I hope I am not forced to change doctors because of poor record keeping.

September 17th, 2013
Retired Teacher
I have used Dr. Malik off and on for many years. Our medical system would not be in such a mess if all doctors truly cared about their patients as much as Dr. Malik does. He is not only an excellent doctor, he is a patient and kind person. I truly wish he could be my "everything" doctor.

August 15th, 2013
I`ve always been impressed with his explanations. He has always been kind and patient also. If there can be such a thing, he is a pleasure to visit.

January 5th, 2012
Dr. Malik is a good doctor. He will find the problem you are having and then leaves after without futher delay. If you have a problem dealing with your stomach or any of this type of problem, Dr. Malik is the one to go to.