A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Panchal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Panchal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Panchal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchal graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Panchal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwood Leflore Hospital
- Wellstar Windy Hill Hospital
- GLH Medical Staff in 2004
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Panchal MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Panchal practice?
- Dr. Rohit Panchal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Panchal practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, MS and Hiram, GA.
See Marietta Internists and Marietta Sleep Medicine Doctors.