A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Parmar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Parmar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit J Parmar FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohit J. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Rohit Parmar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Parmar practices Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.