Learn more about Dr. Rohit Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Parmar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Parmar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University Of Bristol, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parmar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit J Parmar FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit J. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Rohit Parmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Parmar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.