Learn more about Dr. Rohit Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Parmar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Parmar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University Of Bristol, England.
Dr. Parmar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parmar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rohit J. Parmar practice?
Dr. Rohit Parmar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.