Learn more about Dr. Rohit Parmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Parmar, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parmar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Parmar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Parmar graduated from University Of Bristol, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parmar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit J Parmar FACC and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit J. Parmar practice?
- Dr. Rohit Parmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Parmar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.