A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rohit R. Patel practice?
Dr. Rohit Patel practices Medical Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Lebanon, TN.
See Clarksville Oncologists.