A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Patel is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Patel, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit R Patel MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Rohit Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Patel practices Medical Oncology near Clarksville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, TN and Murfreesboro, TN.
See Clarksville Oncologists.