Dr. Rohit Kumar MD Patient Reviews

December 14th, 2014
Great doctor and a great person.
Great doctor, truly cares about his patients and is why my whole family and many other whole families have been his patients for a long time.

March 12th, 2013
Couldn't get Tee Time
I went to see this doctor for the 1st time. I filled out the paperwork and waited...waited for another 35min...then they said he was backed up and coudln't see me for another hour or more. Rude unprofessional staff. So I said I would reschedule as I had to leave. Later that day I went to play golf and who do I See there...the so-called Doctor! So I guess i had to wait so he could finish his round of golf! That is not a Doctor who cares about patients. I have no problem with waiting on an appointment for backed up patients, but Not for my payments going to his Green Fees! Pathetic.

December 26th, 2011
Excellent physician and very nice.Don't like the idea of scale being in high traffic area, should be in a room.

November 16th, 2010
Very unprofessional
First off The office staff is extremely unprofessional, its like talking to zombies, I think the doctor needs to check up on his office staffs hearts to make sure that there is even a pulse. They are very rude and incompetent, and very unhelpful. They always ask you to come in early and then you end up waiting an hour. Now for the man who twists the ends of his mustache and calls himself a doctor. He is EXTREMELY unprofessional, and makes jokes instead of explaining professionally what your condition is. I would strongly advise you to seek other options, It is a good thing that we got a second opinion on my condition or I would have been taking high doses of medicine for the rest of my life if I had listened to this "doctor".

November 3rd, 2010
Radically Misdiagnosed
Visited Dr Kumar for chest pains, he set me up with a nuclear stress test. Upon reviewing results, put me on plavix, BP meds and aspirin. Also a RX for nitro. I am a 38 YO male. He they scheduled me for an urgent visit to the cath lab at Mt. Auburn for an angio. Said I may need 1 or more stents, and how I was lucky to have seen him so he can "save my life". Said I was in aweful shape and needed care urgently. Something told me to get a second opinion. I went to a veteran carsiologist with 40 yrs exp at a top level cardio facility for a second opinion and an ecocardiogram. I also brought all my records from Kumar. They told me I was 100% healthhy, with no blockages according to their testing AND DR KUMARS. THey looked at his results and said they showed NO EVIDENCE of any issues. Since the diagnosis were so conflicting, I went to yet a 3rd cardiologist. Brought all records from Kumar and Dr #2. Dr #3 also agreed that I am absolutley fine. So I warn you, dont trust this Dr. I think he is extremely radical, and preforms unnesessary invasive procedures without just cause. When I told him about the results rom dr #2, he said not to blame him if I am driving home from work one day and I have a heart attack. Real professional. Remeber, you are your own best advocate for your own health. Get other opinions, especially when dealing with any doctor from this establishment.

March 19th, 2008
Rating Dr. Kumar
He is 100% professional but sometimes shows his lighter side with a joke or 2. A very passionate and caring man and is dedicated to his profession.