A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Ramesh Sharma MD is a male Oncologist , has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit R. Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rohit Sharma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Sharma practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Dallas Surgeons and Dallas Oncologists.