A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Sharma practice?
- Dr. Rohit Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Sharma practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.