A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Sud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Sud, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Sud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Sud graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Sud MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Sud practice?
- Dr. Rohit Sud has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Sud practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.