Learn more about Dr. Rohit Sud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Sud, Medical Oncology & Hematology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sud
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sud Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Sud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sud graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sud has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Sud MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Sud practice?
- Dr. Rohit Sud has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Sud practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Hematologists, and Chandler Oncologists.