A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Sundrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Sundrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Sundrani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundrani graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Wardha.
Dr. Sundrani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Sundrani MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Sundrani practice?
- Dr. Rohit Sundrani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Sundrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Cardiologists.