A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Talwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Talwani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwani graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Talwani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Maryland Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit E Talwani MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rohit E. Talwani practice?
- Dr. Rohit Talwani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Talwani practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.