A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Verma, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Binod Verma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohit B. Verma practice?
- Dr. Rohit Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohit Verma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.