A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Verma, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Binod Verma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rohit B. Verma practice?
- Dr. Rohit Verma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Verma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Great Neck Orthopedic Surgeons.