A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohit Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohit Verma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohit Verma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Verma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohit Verma MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohit Verma practice?
- Dr. Rohit Verma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rohit Verma practices Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Lincoln Park, MI.