Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rohma Shamsi
Dr. Rohma Shamsi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morgantown, WV, with another office in Morgantown, WV. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shamsi is affiliated with West Virginia University Hospitals-Ruby Memorial, United Hospital Center and West Virginia University Hospitals. Dr. Shamsi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rohma Shamsi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rohma Shamsi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morgantown, WV.
Dr. Rebecca Schmidt
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi28
Dr. Lori Eddy
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi18
Dr. Sobha Kurian
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Morgantown, WV 0.01 mi22