A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohn Allega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohn Allega is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohn Allega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allega graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Allega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohn Stanley Allega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohn S. Allega practice?
- Dr. Rohn Allega has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rohn Allega practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Greenwood, SC and Laurens, SC.
See Decatur Primary Care Doctors.