Learn more about Dr. Rohn Allega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohn Allega is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allega
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Allega Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohn Allega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allega graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Allega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohn S Allega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohn S. Allega practice?
- Dr. Rohn Allega has 1 office location.
Dr. Rohn Allega practices Family Medicine near Laurens, SC.
See Laurens Family Physicians.