A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rohn Allega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rohn Allega is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rohn Allega, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allega graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Select Specialty Hospital South Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rohn Stanley Allega MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rohn S. Allega practice?
- Dr. Rohn Allega has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rohn Allega practices Family Medicine near Sullivan, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, IL.
See Sullivan Primary Care Doctors.