Dr. Rohtashav Dhir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rohtashav Dhir?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Rohtashav Dhir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 14th, 2014

Went in for a colonoscopy and was half way through it when Dr Dhir decided he didn't have time to do it because he was late for his clinic and pulled me out. Then told me I would have to come back for another in 2 week. More surgery, anesthesia, $ and time off work because he didn't want to be late for his clinic patients. Considering the danger of anesthesia and cost of the procedure, I would have thought he would have reschedule his clinic patients.

June 4th, 2014

Concerned Mother

My daughter was being released after a weeks' stay and several tests in the hospital, without a diagnosis. She was not Dr Dhir's patient but he came by her room to check on her. He asked to look at the journal she kept of her symptoms. After he read through it he told her it was her thyroid and to see a Endocrinologist. It was her thyroid and she is being treated now for Graves disease. When five or six other doctors and several tests didn't reveal the disease, Dr Dhir took the time to read and analyze her symptons and made a spot on diagnosis.

April 24th, 2013

Attentive

Dr Dhir is attentive and thorough. He explains his plan and procedures very well.

July 7th, 2012

I have been having issues with my digestion for several years. Not only did he dismiss a lot of it due to my most recent medicaiton, he sent for the same lab twice, for got which tests he sent me for and told me that I have an irritation of my stomach lining that seems to be eating it's self and may cause cancer but didn't give me any solution to any of my pain!

July 11th, 2017