A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roja Ramisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roja Ramisetty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramisetty
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramisetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramisetty graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ramisetty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roja R Ramisetty MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roja R. Ramisetty practice?
- Dr. Roja Ramisetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Roja Ramisetty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Gastroenterologists.