Learn more about Dr. Roja Ramisetty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roja Ramisetty is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramisetty
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Ramisetty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramisetty graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Ramisetty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roja R Ramisetty MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roja R. Ramisetty practice?
- Dr. Roja Ramisetty has 1 office location.
Dr. Roja Ramisetty practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Gastroenterologists.