A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samudrala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Samudrala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala practice?
- Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rojanandham Samudrala practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Madison Heights Radiologists and Madison Heights Pediatric Specialists.