Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Florence Branch on Jul 1st, 2016

Dr. Menon is a great doctor. She takes the time for an in-depth review of my medical history, and explains her recommendations of further actions. She is on time for appointments, and answers all my questions. The staff is very helpful, and courteous. I would recommend Dr. Menon to any one looking for a doctor.

Mar 18th, 2016

Excellent doctor. Very pleased.

Mar 14th, 2016

We have never had any complaints with Dr Menon or her office. I would say she has provided us with very good care.

Feb 9th, 2016

Love this practice. Very thorough. Great people.

Sep 30th, 2015

We have been with Dr. Menon for over 10 yrs, and she has diligently addressed our concerns, answered our questions, and treated us with the utmost respect.

Aug 31st, 2015

Very Personable practice. Doctor knowledgeable, staff responsive. Laid back atmosphere.

May 20th, 2015

Dr. Menon is kind and caring.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr Menon has been our family physician for a long time. We are always welcomed into her office by her delightful staff, the office is clean and efficient. Dr Menon has never rushed us. I feel she treats us like her family. We are very fortunate.

Mar 3rd, 2015

Excellent overall service. Dr. is very involved and proactive.

Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. Menon has helped me tremendously with my medical issues. God Bless Her for being there for us. Thank you.

Feb 19th, 2015

We loved our visit to Dr. Menon's office. She is a great listener, and very thorough in her care. We have recommended her to our family and friends. Her staff reflects her compassion to her patients.

Nov 29th, 2014

Cannot say enough about Dr. Menon. I understand she's busy but she takes the time to explain your condition in plain English. She called me after my appointment with lab results to finish our conversation. Her assistants are top notch. Reflects her compassion for the practice and patients. I highly recommend her.

Not bad show details Not bad
Dec 31st, 2013

My instinct is to write only critical reviews, so I thought that for balance I should write a review about a doctor I had no complaints about. I have no complaints about Dr. Menon. Coming from me, that is high praise.

Apr 9th, 2012

Efficient, compassionate, great family doctor. We have been her patients for almost 10 years.

Dec 24th, 2011

Very pleased with our visit. Very happy to have her for our doc.

Mar 22nd, 2011

very pleased with the recommendation and visit

Sep 6th, 2010

Excellent diagnostician. Very impressed with her patience, great listener, communication skills excellent.

Nov 2nd, 2009