Overall Review

2.5

August 16th, 2011
Allergery/Asthma
Staff gossip to much about patients business. Nurses are nice and caring.Hours is not good for any patients. Everyone I talk to always say there hours aren't convenience for their patients. M-T CLOSE EARLY ON THURSDAY CLOSE FRIDAY/SATURDAY NO SUNDAY/HOLIDAYSNeed more samples for their patients.With the hours being not good the office is filled with patients trying to get their shot for the week.I am looking for a new doctor. Won't referred to anyone.Patients should be the key to your office. Every website the rating is very low...Not good...

November 3rd, 2009
Dr. Rola Bokhari-Panza saved my life. No doctor I have seen before her has treated my asthma so well. During my very first appointment, she identified the problem, and informed me of the treatement options (new options that other doctors did not mention). She set me up with a treatement, and today, my asthma is completely under control. Out of all the numerous doctors I have seen, this woman is the smartest doctor yet. She is very compassionate and caring, and unlike most doctors, she actually WANTS to help you, money aside. She knows what she is doing, and she is brilliant. I would recommend no other doctore, except her. She saved my life.

September 23rd, 2008
visit at your own risk
This doctor refused to provide proper treatment for obvious symptoms which another doctor diagnosed immediately.... frighteningly and dangerously careless demeanor harmful to patients and utter lack of concern for the well being of patients