Learn more about Dr. Rola Rimawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rola Rimawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rimawi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rimawi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rola Rimawi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Rimawi graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rimawi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola Husam Rimawi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rola H. Rimawi practice?
- Dr. Rola Rimawi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rola Rimawi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.