Learn more about Dr. Rola Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rola Saab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saab
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rola Saab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola Nazih Saab MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rola N. Saab practice?
- Dr. Rola Saab has 1 office location.
Dr. Rola Saab practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.