A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rola Saab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rola Saab is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rola Saab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Saab graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola Nazih Saab MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rola N. Saab practice?
- Dr. Rola Saab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rola Saab practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayette, MO.
See Worcester Family Physicians.