A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rola Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rola Saad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rola Saad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Saad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- U M C Of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola Jamil Saad MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Rola J. Saad practice?
- Dr. Rola Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rola Saad practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Endocrinologists.