A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rola Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Shaheen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hubbard Regional Hospital
- Harrington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola M Shaheen MBBS and MD is a female Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rola M. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Rola Shaheen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rola Shaheen practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.