A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rola Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaheen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaheen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Shaheen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rola M Shaheen MBBS and MD is a female Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rola M. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Rola Shaheen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rola Shaheen practices Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southbridge, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.