Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rola Shaheen
Dr. Rola Shaheen, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chestnut Hill, MA, with other offices in Boston, MA and Southbridge, MA (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiology. Dr. Shaheen is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - West Campus, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Hubbard Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rola Shaheen has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Rola Shaheen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Dr. Alexander Bankier
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.01 mi23
Dr. M Armada
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Melvin Clouse
Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Chestnut Hill, MA 0.01 mi53