A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Richard Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roland R. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Roland Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Alexander practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Oncologists.