A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Alexander, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Oncology LeukemiaLymphomaMyelomaMDS Clinical TrialsBiostatisticsEpidemiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Richard Alexander MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roland R. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Roland Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Alexander practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Internists and Harrisburg Oncologists.