A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Askins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Askins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Askins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Askins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Askins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland Askins practice?
- Dr. Roland Askins has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Askins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.