Learn more about Dr. Roland Askins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Askins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Askins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Askins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Askins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Askins graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Askins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Askins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland Askins practice?
- Dr. Roland Askins has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Askins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Surgeons.