A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Belluscio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Belluscio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belluscio
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belluscio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Belluscio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belluscio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belluscio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland L Belluscio MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Belluscio practice?
- Dr. Roland Belluscio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Belluscio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Saddle River, NJ.