A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Belluscio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Belluscio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belluscio
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Belluscio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belluscio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belluscio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kimball Medical Center
- Bayshore Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland L Belluscio MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roland L. Belluscio practice?
- Dr. Roland Belluscio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roland Belluscio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Saddle River, NJ.