Learn more about Dr. Roland Belluscio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Belluscio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Belluscio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Belluscio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Belluscio has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Kimball Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belluscio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roland Belluscio practice?
Dr. Roland Belluscio practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Cardiology near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ and Upper Saddle River, NJ.
See Tinton Falls Internists, Tinton Falls Cardiologists, and Tinton Falls Critical Care Practitioners.