Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist

252 W Swamp Rd
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-4495
Locations and availability (9)

|  Patient  |  show details
by Mary Beth on May 7th, 2014

I found D.r Byron because I am a nurse at St. Mary Hospital. He was very nice, even though I asked a lot of questions (typical for a medical field person!). Great bedside manner and explained the surgery and recovery in great detail. The actual surgery was better than I thought.

by Maggie on Dec 5th, 2013

The person answering the phone seemed busy and was very short on the phone when I asked questions. When I got to the office, everyone was nice. Dr. Byron saw me the same day and he tooks time to explain to me and used a diagram to show me how the wisdom teeth are extractexd. I had an xray but he insisted that I have another taken becuase the quality was bad and it was too old. I had no problems getting my suregery schduled.

|  Love the dentist/not the staff  |  show details
by Lisa on Nov 10th, 2013

Dr. Biron spent a lot of time explaining how the teeth are removed and he answered all of my questions. I love hime form the start and you could tell he was a nice guy. The problem is that the people who do the insurance messed everything up. We were told that we did not have to pay anything. And then werhn we came to have the teeth removed they told us that it would cost $300. It was really upsetting since I was really nervous and we had to wait longer to figure the money out.

|  Patient  |  show details
by MacKnight on Sep 4th, 2013

I saw Dr. Byron for my wisdom teeth. He recommended to be put to sleep for the extrqctions. I didn't feel a thing barely remember the drive home. I really like the staff especially Nicole who helped out coordinating my surgery.

|  Implant  |  show details
by Jessie on Jun 19th, 2013

I saw Dr. Biron to have a tooth extracted and for the palcement of a implant. At my first visit he ssaid that the implant could be placed at the same time. But when he pulled that tooth, he siad that he could not place the implant because of an infection. I eventually hsd the implant placed wiithout any problems. He was really nice and courtious.

|  Very Kind Doctor  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

He pulled my wisdom teeth. He has a corny sense of humor but I was very nervous before he put the needle in my arm and he put me at ease. He is really good at putting in the needdle and I didn't feel a thing. My firend recommeded him and I would send any one to him. A really nice guy. That was the last p[art I remember and the next thing I was waking on the couch at home.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Biron with my daughter for removal of her wisdon teeth. He has a great laid back personality especially with my daughter who was very nervous. I looked him up online which I always do for any new doctor we see. I was impressed with his ivy league background and that he has an MD. He's not your typical doctor, very relaxed and doesn't rush you out the door. The assistants in the Newtown office were very nice and considerate and answered all of our insurance questions. We recommedned him to our neighbor who needs her wisdons out.

|  Good Bedside Manner  |  show details
May 30th, 2012

I don't write reviews but he called me the day of my surgery to see how i was doing. I have had a lot of surgery, in my mouth and other areas (plastic surgery). I was in a lot of pain and he changed the pain meds and told my husband some pointers to help me. then he called the next day. not one doctor I have seen before called me to check in on me. that was really nice.

May 27th, 2012

|  Nice Dentist and nice office  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Byran after I had oral surgery that completely messed up my mouth.I liked the way he spent the time to explain how my wisdom teeth were removed and why he feels I am still in pain 3 weeks after the surgery. The other guy had the personality of a snail. I wish I had my teeth removed by him. I wont go back to the other oral surgeon again becuase he made it seem like I was just complaining and I never could get past the person answering the phone ion the office.

Feb 15th, 2012

I saw Dr. Byron for a second opinion. I had to wait to get an appointment with him for 2 weeks, but I liked how he took a lot of time drawing diagrams and explaining the procedure. I needed implants but they said that a floor lift of the sinus had to be done. Even though he recommened the same treatment, I felt more comfortable with him than the other oral surgeon my dentist sent me to. I didn't have any pain with the implants and the lift and was asleep for the floor lift. I've sent him a couple of friends and I think I should get some money for sending the extra business. Lol

Jan 25th, 2012

I saw Dr. Biron to have a tooth pulled and a implant screwed in. At my first visit, he didn't spend a whole lot of time with me but he does explaine the procedure in detail and has a great bedside manner. The assistant was nice but I think the dentist was running behind because they kept telling him that he had another patient to see. I really liked that he pretty much ignored them and continued to talk with me without hurrying through the appointment.

|  College Student  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth pulled with Dr. Byron. He has very laid back way in explaining how they put you to sleep and pull the teeth. I had more pain than I expected, but I guess they don't really go into detail about that stuff. I felt better the second day after the teeth were pulled. He called me on the day of the surgery to check up on me which was really nice.

Feb 24th, 2011

I checked his credentials before my visit and was reassured that he attended a good school and hospital. He took a lot of time explaining how my wisdom teeth would be removed and thank fully left out the gory details.