inactive

April 23rd, 2015
Unprofessional

May 7th, 2014
Patient
I found D.r Byron because I am a nurse at St. Mary Hospital. He was very nice, even though I asked a lot of questions (typical for a medical field person!). Great bedside manner and explained the surgery and recovery in great detail. The actual surgery was better than I thought.

December 5th, 2013
The person answering the phone seemed busy and was very short on the phone when I asked questions. When I got to the office, everyone was nice. Dr. Byron saw me the same day and he tooks time to explain to me and used a diagram to show me how the wisdom teeth are extractexd. I had an xray but he insisted that I have another taken becuase the quality was bad and it was too old. I had no problems getting my suregery schduled.

November 10th, 2013
Love the dentist/not the staff
Dr. Biron spent a lot of time explaining how the teeth are removed and he answered all of my questions. I love hime form the start and you could tell he was a nice guy. The problem is that the people who do the insurance messed everything up. We were told that we did not have to pay anything. And then werhn we came to have the teeth removed they told us that it would cost $300. It was really upsetting since I was really nervous and we had to wait longer to figure the money out.

June 19th, 2013
Implant
I saw Dr. Biron to have a tooth extracted and for the palcement of a implant. At my first visit he ssaid that the implant could be placed at the same time. But when he pulled that tooth, he siad that he could not place the implant because of an infection. I eventually hsd the implant placed wiithout any problems. He was really nice and courtious.

April 11th, 2012
Nice Dentist and nice office
I was seen by Dr. Byran after I had oral surgery that completely messed up my mouth.I liked the way he spent the time to explain how my wisdom teeth were removed and why he feels I am still in pain 3 weeks after the surgery. The other guy had the personality of a snail. I wish I had my teeth removed by him. I wont go back to the other oral surgeon again becuase he made it seem like I was just complaining and I never could get past the person answering the phone ion the office.

February 24th, 2011
I checked his credentials before my visit and was reassured that he attended a good school and hospital. He took a lot of time explaining how my wisdom teeth would be removed and thank fully left out the gory details.