A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Bourgeois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Bourgeois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Bourgeois, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourgeois graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Bourgeois has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- West Jefferson Med Ctr, Marrero, La
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Joseph Bourgeois MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roland J. Bourgeois practice?
- Dr. Roland Bourgeois has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Bourgeois practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists and Metairie Cardiologists.