A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Brandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Brandt DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland Brandt practice?
- Dr. Roland Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Brandt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Orthopedic Surgeons.