Learn more about Dr. Roland Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Brandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brandt
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brandt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brandt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Brandt DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland Brandt practice?
- Dr. Roland Brandt has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Brandt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Surgeons.