A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Brandt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Brandt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brandt graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Brandt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brandt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roland Brandt practice?
Dr. Roland Brandt practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Wixom, MI.
See Commerce Township Orthopedic Surgeons.