A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Chen, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Norman Chen MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roland N. Chen practice?
- Dr. Roland Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Chen practices Urology near Carson City, NV.
See Carson City Urologists.