Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland Crevecoeur Jr
Dr. Roland Crevecoeur Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ebensburg, PA, with other offices in Hollidaysburg, PA and Hollidaysburg, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Crevecoeur is affiliated with Nason Hospital, Altoona Hospital and Altoona Regional Health System-Bon Secours. Dr. Crevecoeur has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Crevecoeur Jr has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Roland Crevecoeur Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ebensburg, PA.
Dr. Susan Lightbourn
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ebensburg, PA 0 mi36
Dr. Molly Trostle
Ebensburg, PA 0.28 mi16
Dr. Krishna Bhat
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Ebensburg, PA 0.40 mi33