Dr. Roland Darey Jr MD Patient Reviews

2.0

October 3rd, 2011
Has been our doctor for four year.
I choose him because I wanted a doctor that our whole family could go to. At that point I had a brand new baby. Frankly he won me over at our first well- child check with a statement about how women have been having babies for a long time, when we were discussing my son's birth. I was fed up with the system!He is great because he informs us with out telling us how to parent. (It is hard being a new parent an he doesn't pressure us.) He offers tips, and real world experience- he has four kids- without judging us for making non-mainstream parenting decisions. I really appreciate that he gives me the facts, so that I can make sound decisions about my children's health. As far as the office wait, we usually don't spend too much time in the waiting room- not more than a few -10 minutes. But after we get to the exam room it takes a little while, with the nurse doing the the bp ect. then Dr. Darey takes plenty of time dealing with what ever situation. He always asks if we have any questions or concerns and is very open. We usually are back in the car in less than an hour. He is on call at the ER so sometimes he has to leave; once in the four years with dozens of visits we had a two hour visit because of this. There is also a nurse practitioner, that you can make appointments with. I had one bad experience with her where she couldn't get past our parenting style to diagnose my baby's problem. I only see her in emergency's. If you went to her more regularly you probably wouldn't have this problem. They do have a policy about being late- if you are 5 minutes late more than three times in a year they can choose to not see you anymore. Because of that policy I felt like the receptionists in the past (that don't work there anymore) were a little condescending about punctuality. I don't always get places on time with two young kids especially when they are sick.I really appreciate Dr. Darey. I have personally seen him set aside time to work at the local health ministry- serving people that can't afford health care.

June 18th, 2010
Disrespectful and Rude!!!!!!
Wouldn't recommend him to anyone! He was rude! He did not tell the whole story on the hospital report I obtained. He should find another profession!!!

March 4th, 2010
Poor Physician
This man does not have the temperment to be a physician. Very poor manners!! Would not recommend his to anyone that I know! The worst doctor I have ever come across!!!!