Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roland Draughn
Dr. Roland Draughn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warsaw, NC. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Draughn is affiliated with Vidant Duplin Hospital, Duplin General Hospital and Duplin Gen Hosp, Kenansville, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Roland Draughn has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Roland Draughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warsaw, NC.
Dr. Jeanette Bourne
General Practice, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kenansville, NC 6.96 mi30
Dr. Darrell Brown Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Kenansville, NC 7.22 mi29
Dr. Mohamed Ammar
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sports Medicine
Kenansville, NC 7.27 mi