A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Dutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Dutton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Dutton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutton graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Dutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital - Grass Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Owen Dutton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roland O. Dutton practice?
- Dr. Roland Dutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Dutton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Surgeons.