A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Eavey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Eavey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eavey
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Eavey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eavey graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eavey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Douglas Eavey MD is a male Pediatric Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roland D. Eavey practice?
- Dr. Roland Eavey has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Eavey practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.