Roland R Flanagan MD Patient Reviews

March 20th, 2014
HIGHLY recommended
My family has used Dr. Flanagan for nearly 17 years. Since day one he has remained just as fantastic as he was the day he met my daughter in the hospital nursery. I've never had a complaint about him or any of his staff. Dr. Flanagan is a family man who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. I appreciate his flexibility, candidness and quality of time he spends with us during each visit. I never feel rushed and have always received great care each and every time we have to go to the dr. As my teens get older I hate that he can't continue to see them into adulthood. Guess that means more time for your little ones as we begin making plans to find a "grown up" doctor.

June 3rd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Flanagan is a wonderful pediatrician. He currently treats my 3yr old as his PCP and sees my other kids when they are sick. I have been nothing but thrilled with their care and with the attention and compassion he shows them. He was a wonderful bedside manner with kids and both of my older boys allow him to do things they will not let me do, like look in their throats and ears. He is a great pediatrician.

May 23rd, 2011
Best Pediatrician in The Woodlands
Dr. Flanagan accidentally caught my eye in the hospital nursery the day after my daughter was born over 14 years ago! He was so gentle and kind to her, just hours old. I was amazed at the amount of respect he had for a newborn baby I just had to have him as her MD. We've used him for ever and his office staff is super nice too! The nurse calls back quickly when needed and they are always helpful. We love Dr. Flanagan!!!!!

April 20th, 2010
Dr. Roland Flanagan is the most amazing doctor
Dr. Flanagan has been a part of my family's world since 2002 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was interviewing the practice when I saw Dr. Flanagan walk out of a patient room with his arm around an obviously upset mother saying, "It's going to be okay." I knew anyone who could show such genuine affection and empathy was the doctor for my child.In my daughter's first year of life, her medical chart grew to be over an inch thick. Every time we went to see him I got an answer to a problem. I was on the receiving end of encouragement and guidance. Dr. Flanagan even took time out of his busy weekends with his family to call and "just check in" on our progress.When my son was born, Dr. Flanagan continued such attention. There was a VERY brief time after my son's birth that our insurance changed and TCPA was not an approved provider. Even so, when I called to get his opinion of a different doctors diagnosis and prescriptions for my asthmatic six month old, Dr. Flanagan took his time explaining to me what he thought, he listened, and as always, he respected my opinion.When Dr. Flanagan is diagnosing a child, looking in his/her ears, listening to him/her breathe, doing all of those sorts of physical checks, he talks to you. He literally "thinks" out loud. So you are fully aware of what possibilities he is considering and why he is ruling them out. And in spite of such a simplistic process, he has never once treated without respect; he has had a complete appreciation of my own knowledge and expectations.I have yet to meet one person who has anything negative to say about Dr. Flanagan, as a person or as a healthcare provider. As a member of the school's PTO Board and a leader in the local Girl Scout Service Unit, I have contact with many parents. A large percentage of these are already thrilled to have him as their child's physician, others want to know him. There are truly not enough words to describe how impressive and skilled this man is.

April 1st, 2009
Also feel he was hurried and impatient. Snippy with my questions.Not thourgh with well baby exams. Have given him a chance for 10 months with my son. Will use another next time.