A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Morris Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Morris Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Morris Friedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris Friedman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Morris Friedman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland Morris Friedman MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roland Morris Friedman practice?
- Dr. Roland Morris Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Roland Morris Friedman practices Urology near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Urologists.