inactive

Roland M Glassman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 6th, 2013
Dr. Glassman is highly qualified, experienced and really cares about all his patients. I recommend him highly.

May 20th, 2011
Looking elsewhere next time!
Wow, some of the staff are just rude. I think I saw the Dr. He was in and out so fast and acted like it was a chore to have to sit and talk to me.They were sure quick to keep calling me and sending me bills with comments on them when it turns out that THEY lost my check. Not even an apology after they implied that I am a deadbeat.

February 2nd, 2011
great doc!
I would highly recommend this practice. Everyone is friendly and it is the doctor who spends the most time with the pt.

January 13th, 2011
Maria at Dr. Glassman's office has to go!
Dr. Glassman and Lori are great, it's his other Dr. Maria who is rude to patients. She's snappy, sighs and mutters under her breath when giving the eye test to figure out your prescription and she scolded me on not having reading glasses. That's the reason I was going to the Dr, in the first place. I had headaches and was dizzy due to needing better eye prescriptions and when I told her I needed a second to close my eyes and stop the dizziness she sighed hard and snapped at me. The next time I go I'll be asking for someone other than her.

May 12th, 2010