Two Times show details Two Times
Nov 24th, 2013

Two times Dr. Hamrick treated me for cancer. He coordinated my care with other physicians for radiation and oncology as well as the eventual surgery he performed. My recovery has been progressing and I am hoping for an eventual full recovery. He explains things clearly and always has an excellent bedside manner.

Sep 27th, 2012

Dr. Hamrick saved my life. He recently repaired a spigelian hernia for me. This hernia had been bothering me for about three years. He was willing to listen to me about my pain with this problem. He is very compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Takes Care of problems FAST! show details Takes Care of problems FAST!
Jan 31st, 2012

I was given the snail-paced attention for my medical problem by another doctor in Charleston, but Dr. Hamrick got things checked, fixed, and followed-up very fast. He never puts a person off when they need treatment

Jan 9th, 2011

excellent doctor

Nov 11th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Hamrick for evaluation of my gallbladder. The office is in a easy to find and access location. Clean, very neat waiting area as well as patient rooms. Curtious and professional staff. Dr. Hamrick is very professional and has an excellent bedside manner. I was well cared for during surgery and had little to no pain as well as minimal bruising from the Cholecystectomy. I would highly recommend Dr. Hamrick!