Family Practitioner, Emergency Physician

400 Highway 49 N
Ste 2
Paragould, AR 72450
870-236-1014
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  MS.  |  show details
by Donna McCormick on Jan 5th, 2014

I thought Dr. Hollis was a very down to earth physician. He cared about what my problems were. And he was very helpful in getting me my medications that I have to take on a daily basis. He also sent me for x-rays, and tried to update my chart and find out what all of my problems were. Hope to see him as my primary care physician for the next years to come!!!!

|  show details
Sep 19th, 2013

The phone is always off the hook. I have seen them take the phone off the hook for hours at a time, just to avoid answering the phone.

Doctor's Response

This is a false untrue statement. Our staff is constantly on the phone. It is ringing off the wall!!!

|  Death Quack  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

wow your lack of knowledge is amazing...I was able to figure out why my parent died.Im not a DR... Due to your lack of knowledge you never could figure out what the problem was.. So my parent DIED. You should be locked up on death row with all the other killers.. You Reap What You Sow

Doctor's Response

I always try my best to help people and get every test X-ray or specialist involved. Being a doctor and finding someone problems is a very difficult and complex job. I try my best every time. I'm not sure who u are referring to that I was cause of death and should be locked up for it!! because I take that very personally. U r the only person who has told me that in 22 years of practice. Read some of the other comments!!

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Dec 17th, 2010

This doctor will take time and listen to your complaints and u just dont see that much anymore

|  Great Doctor! Wonderful Clinic!  |  show details
by Joel & Sandy Scarborough on Apr 8th, 2010

After my long time family doctor moved to another city, I began searching for a new Primary Care Physician. Bot my wife and I were dissatisfied with 3 doctors over a six month period. We finally turned to Dr. Hollis and we are so happy to have found him AND his staff. We are giving him an even higher rating than we do our previous doctor that we loved so very much, although he had an occassional sluggish aspect to his office personnel. Not so with Dr. Hollis His receptionists, Nurse, Lab Tech and everybody were so courtesous, friendly and attentive, that we knew we had made the right choice ever before we saw the doctor. Then, when we did see him, Bingo! As my wife stated, "It seemed like we had gone to sleep and awoke in Mayberry (RFD). Great Doctor! Wonderful clinic.

|  show details