A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Wong is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Wong, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Wong has 15 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roland J Wong MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roland J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Roland Wong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roland Wong practices Urology near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Hayward Urologists.