A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Florio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roland Florio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Florio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Florio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Florio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roland J. Florio practice?
Dr. Roland Florio practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Whitman, MA.
See Brockton Internists.